Revolverkid - Staff Application
Wink 
First Name: Jan Roger
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: Revolverkid
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About more than 10 years.
How long have you played on the server? (check with /statz list): 14 days and around 11 hours.
How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): I have voted 104 times so far, and more will be.
Date of Birth (MM/YY): August 2000 (08.00).
Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y/N): Yes.
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal staff candidate: 

My name is Jan Roger, called «Janne» and I am a flexible, kind and helpful young man of 20 years. I am originally from Sweden, but moved to Norway when I was young and live here now. My everyday life consists of table tennis full time and working as a substitute at a health care home. In my free time I spend the time enjoying myself on the world's best server you can play on (LiveAndBuild). Now I have told a little of myself. I now want to give reasons why I can be a strong canditate to become a staff.

I have loved this server for many years, ever since I started playing Minecraft in between 2009-2010. I have always tought it is a lot of fun to play minecraft even tough I am 20 years old. Many people at my age have stopped playing minecraft, but I simply never get tired of minecraft because of this server. I have had so many great childhood experiences on LiveAndBuild. Every time I log in, my beautiful memories come out and wake up the nice moments I have had on this server. Therefore, in a way, I can not stop playing Minecraft because LiveAndBuild is finally back! All this here is a reason why I want to contribute and help to create good memories for the new players and make sure that they get a good experience on this server that I have had. 

With many years of experience at LaB, I know the rules very well. I want to guide your players in the right direction and make sure they follows the rules. As a Platinum player and played on your server for about more than 10 years, I have tried to help the players without power what is right and wrong. I am very aware of wether they swear and wether they use capital letters in a whole sentence (caps lock on). In all the 10 years I have always wanted this server well and I want to help reqruit more players who play daily or as often as possible. When I think back in time, I remember that there were about 20 players often online in same time. It is a big miss and I would love to try everything I can to make LiveAndBuild good as before. When I see new players logging in to LaB, I try everything I can to make them stay and explain how amazing this server is. I suggest like many others that they should check out /tutorial to understand LiveAndBuild server even better without explaining too much. 

Most players are from major countries such as America, Canada and Australia with many different time zones. To stand as a strong candidate for the application, I am often logged in when you are in a completely different zone and sleeping. And there are a lot of players who log in while it is midnight for you and it is a morning for me, then I can use my power to help players who are online if they need help from someone who can use the power as for example if they have been griefed or that they have to report something while I am on. 

I have now said many reasons why I want to become a Staff. It has been a bit of an emotional application, but that is because I want to express how much I love this server and will do anything I can to maintain it. And I hope you choose someone from who lives in Norway and who is in a completely different part of the world with different time zones that can help your server while you are not online.

Best Regards,

Revolverkid.
Congrats Revolverkid Smile
--
Brodie McKinney
aka. TheStriker095
Server Owner
[Image: animated-banner-468x60-1.gif]