BinkInk - Staff Application
First Name: Amber 

Minecraft: Java Edition Username: BinkInk

Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Yes

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started when I was about 12-13 till like 16, took a break and recently got back into it around 8 months ago

How long have you playing on the server? (check with /statz list): ~200 hours 

How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): Twice 

Date of Birth (MM/YY): 07/99

Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y/N): No

Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal staff candidate:

Hello! My name is Amber, also known as Bink on the server, and am a 21 year old from South Carolina. I am in my last year of college and I have been playing on LiveandBuild in my freetime. Other things I enjoy in my freetime are drawing, cooking/baking, and watching movies and anime. 

One reason why I believe I would make an excellent staff member would be because of my great listening skills as well as my ability to empathize with others. I have tailored these skills during my years working in the food service industry. Another asset that working in the food industry gives me is the ability to calmly and effectively talk with people/guests that have become upset. It takes a calm and deliberate person to know how to handle these situations so they do not escalate. I think these skills combined, being able to listen and empathize as well as handle more stressful situations, are quite important in order to be a staff member. 

With the average age of players on LiveAndBuild being in the mid-teens, it makes them easier to understand because my brother, whom I live with, is of that age range. When I interact with some of the younger players, they can often feel like my younger brothers and sisters and I would treat them the same way, with love while also being stern. I know a concern that might come up would be my ability to understand that as a staff member I need to be fair and treat everyone equally since I have friends and those I've made friends with on the server. I can promise that I know the expectations of being a staff member and promise that I will be able to make the right decisions when dealing with problematic situations. 

Overall, I believe I would be a qualified staff candidate because of my years of listening and communication skills, ability to deal with difficult situations, knowledge of the prominent age-range, and recognition of the expectation of fairness. I hope that this gives you an accurate impression of me. You can contact me on discord at BinkInk#7888! Thank you! Smile
Congrats BinkInk Big Grin
--
Brodie McKinney
aka. TheStriker095
Server Owner
[Image: animated-banner-468x60-1.gif]