I just want to know
Hi im Faith. and I have had 1 ban before and I was tolled first ban is 1 day and second is a 3 day, I got a 7 day I don't think this is right
Hi Faith. The reason your ban was 7 days is because you have been banned for 30 days before. Our ban system is once you've been banned, any more bans after that will increase the ban time. It goes 1 Day, 3 Days, 7 Days, 14 Days, 30 Days, then permanent ban. Normally we do not move backwards in our ban sentences, meaning if your first ban was 7 days for especially bad behavior, your next ban regardless of what it is should be 14 days, and so on. Your last ban was 30 Days for autoclicker. Autoclicker is a special offense we take very seriously, so even if it is your first offense, you would receive a 30 day ban. In truth, you should have received a permanent ban seeing as the next ban after 30 days is permanent. However, as staff we deemed your offense not worth a permanent ban, and so we gave you 7 days. I'd count myself lucky by only receiving a 7 Day ban. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to let us know, thank you.