Helper or Staff Application
First Name: Carter
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: Waffles4Penguin
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About six years
How long have you played on the server? (check with /statz list): 30 days on java, around 4 days on bedrock.
How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): 600 times.
Date of Birth (MM/YY): August 13, 2008
Do you have any previous Minecraft staff/op experience? (Y/N): I ran a server for a little while, but it only had a few people who played.
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal team candidate:

It all started years ago when my parents got Minecraft for an Xbox. I instantly loved the game and I was on it at least one hour a day. I downloaded it on my phone and discovered servers. No server I tried was good, all having something wrong. Then I found Live and Build and joined, everyone was so nice. People helped me start up a home. They helped me when I had questions. People were always there when I needed help.

Over the time I was playing, I helped so many people out with whatever I could. I would help them with any questions, help them with setting up a home and maybe giving them a few resources if they needed it. I always like to help people out in whatever way possible.

I would say my one weakness sometimes is being too nice. Some people have taken advantage of that, but it hasn't happened for a while. If I was a helper or staff, I feel I could answer more questions. I could help out if a server building needs to be created, or even just play with people knowing I am here whenever they have a question. I play a lot and I get along with almost everyone here on this server.

What do I do when I am not playing Minecraft? I like designing things and drawing. I design buildings and plans for projects I am probably never going to finish. I also do school work, if I have any, before all that. I could do a lot of good and I am here to help the players. If I don't have an answer to a question, I will make it my goal to learn and be more prepared for the next person who asks. I want to keep Live And Build how it is, or even make it better.
    -Waffles4Penguin