Another Ban Dispute
Ban reason :Unsure?: When logging into server thats what pops up
Ban length Tongueermanent:
Okay let me start with why I was banned and why its dumb, my reasoning of ban or atleast I think it is was saying "pvplegcay" Usually when a player states a server or server name they get a warning, and yes I can confirm thats true cause I have seen it happen. But in my case I get permanently banned, no warnings no nothing just a permanent ban. Also to note that they have dont this many times before when I have been permanetly banned for 5 months on a mistake cause the "forgot to unban me" when I get back I was told absolutely NO WARNINGS or nothing. That seems unreasonable considering how I was just banned 5 months for no reasons and 3 weeks of being on im permanently banned again. The thing that makes it worse is the no warnings, considering some players have told staffs to f### themselves and more and didnt get banned warned or nothing this is extremely unfair and could be considered bias.
this will most likely get declined but its my appeal.

these perm bans are pain

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Wouldn't say that you weren't warned.... You legit had a conversation about the possibility of you breaking the rules. You didn't even make it 3 hours after that. And we have never warned players after each and every time they break the rules. It's redundant to do so because it will always be something that players will think oh i can say this or do that i'll just be warned. Thats not how it works. You also had a exceeding long ban because after being banned you still joined the server afterwards (had a bug in the banning system) and after being told countless time to leave because you were banned you still stayed on the server. The permanent ban was the only option to keep you off the server. You're lucky you didn't stay banned because you weren't listening to staff when being requested to stay off the server. Your ban stands. Your history on the server and the countless times that we've had to deal with you causing trouble are more then enough to call for the perm ban.

SSkystar99 May 15, 2022 10:22 AM
your reason for your last ban was also more lenient than how we'eve banned people for the same offense
we are saying no more warnings because now you should know the rules

Antic May 15, 2022 10:22 AM
yes but what if I screw up late at night or sum

Skystar99 May 15, 2022 10:23 AM
by doing what?

Antic May 15, 2022 10:23 AM
idk

our rules are very easy to follow

Antic May 15, 2022 10:23 AM
that is true but still you get the point

dont grief, dont cuss, dont harass, dont hack
it should be easy rules to follow

Anthony Gurrieri May 15, 2022 10:23 AM
It's very easy to not break  rules or violate our ToS. So, if given another change and STILL not able to keep from breaking rules? You gotta go.

you dont simply "mess up" those rules (edited)

Antic May 15, 2022 10:24 AM
well I have anger issues but I will hope
im trying to keep my cool recently

Anthony Gurrieri May 15, 2022 10:24 AM
That's nobody's responsibility but your own