Poll: Who's Build Do You Like! Please Vote Honestly!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
*beararaiter and Waffles4Penguin
16.67%
2 16.67%
NicoDoAngelo577
8.33%
1 8.33%
Lil ol Mii
50.00%
6 50.00%
abilou2019
25.00%
3 25.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

December's Build Contest
December's Build Contest

Castle

[Image: December-Build-Contest.jpg]

Let It Gooo, Let It Gooo! Cant Hol.... Oh Hi... Ummm...

With 2021 Drawing to a Close We have allowed 2 months to complete
Decembers Build Contest!

*Prizes*

1st Place: Platinum Rank or $10 Live & Build Gift Card
Set of God Armor & Tools, Spawn Egg of Choice, Player Head of Choice (Can Include Staff Head)
and 250k
2nd Place: Ultimate Rank 150k In Game, Set of God Armor & Tools, Spawn Egg Of Choice
3rd Place: Premium Rank 75k In Game, Set of God Armor or Tools
(For This Build Contest Alone: Any Player That Has a Rank and Would like to Gift the Rank
to Another Player of Lesser Rank may do so.)

Here's The Rules:

1. Must be done in Survival!
2. If Multiple People work on the build Only 1 gets the prize.
3. Don't beg for blocks! Plenty of time and Plenty of shops!
4. Must Be Related to Monthly Theme!
5. Keep it Family Friendly
6. Add Res Tp or Coords so Players can Judge it!
7. When Voting Starts, Creating Multiple Accounts 
For Votes Will Disqualify and Result in Perm Ban
Don't Do It!
8. Only Current Server Players are Able to Vote.
(I.E. Mom and Dad can't vote for you unless they play on the server)
9. Bribing for Votes is Not Allowed.
10. Builds Previously Submitted In Past Build Contest Are 
Unable to Be Submitted Again For Future Builds!
11. Have Fun! Be Creative!
All Pictures of Builds Must be Submitted in Comments Below by:
December 25th at 10pm Est
So, as this might be one of the last competitions on the server preparing for the 1.18 world, I have built one of my favorite builds. I am *beararaiter and Waffles4Penguin, although I mostly play on my Java account. First off, I want you all to go and see it for yourself and actually experience it all on your own. The res names are Kingdom and Hillside_Keep. I have a few buildings and a sewer, and also a farm in front! Please vote fairly. Happy holidays.
        Sincerely,
             Waffles4Penguin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Brick 
Hello! This is NicoDoAngelo577, I hope everyone is having a wonderful December, and a happy holiday season!
This is my Castle build, it is a residence with the name of DragonCastle (/res tp DragonCastle) (Is there really a dragon? Well you'll have to go see!). It is a castle, as the name suggests [Image: biggrin.png]. (Have some things hidden around inside the walls of the castle if you care to look) [Image: biggrin.png]
I hope you enjoy! See you at the castle!
-NicoDoAngelo577

Merry Christmas and Welcome to our joint December build for LAB.  This is "spawncastle". 

When you enter /res tp spawncastle you will be transported to the outskirts of the castle village.  A meandering dirt path will take you to the castle gates where you will find a map of the castle's grounds.

You will find on the the ground floor of the "A" many services available.  We have an area to stable your horse on the right side as well as a smithy.  Further ahead  you will find a kitchen where there is always a hot meal available for weary travelers, a bar where you can find a variety of refreshments and rooms available to rest in.  Upstairs in the "A" you will find we have a grand Christmas feast laid out in the banquet hall and be sure to take the elevator to the mezzanine to visit the castle's ramparts.  Off the banquet hall on the left there is a garden that is accessible for strolls.  At the base of the "A" on the banquet floor you will find a library and a sitting area available for your leisure.

In the "B" we are pleased to offer a trading hall that is staffed by professionals from our village.  Feel free to bring trading items if you would like to trade with them.  In addition, there is an elevator located here which will take you to the South tower.  In the upper section of the "B"  we have a "mock up" of a server shop.  (At the moment it is storage for us but in the future could be a server shop).

On the ground floor of the "L" you will find a bank and archery range.  The upper floor of the "L" is where you will find the offices.  As you return to the main entry you will notice a Portal Hall located on the left side where there are many portals to different realms. 

Before we forget...have you found the dungeon? and the wizard's keep at the top of the North tower?  Both accessible through a hidden door.

Thank you for visiting our build.  Please be sure to visit all the other entries as well. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lil ol Mii & Miistury

This is my castle submission! Check it out: /res tp ALJ_Castle and the coords are -116106 70 195136.