Ban dispute
Hmm how do I say this, well I got banned because I was told not to talk about the situation of abcdefg. (KingAllan) of autoclicking in the server which can be up to a bantime of 30 days or more. MJ said something about it so I responded to it and I got banned for 14 days. I feel I shouldnt be banned cause I was just responding to MJ on topic but if thats your decision then thats ok
(08-30-2021, 08:14 PM)Zobc Wrote: Hmm how do I say this, well I got banned because I was told not to talk about the situation of abcdefg. (KingAllan) of autoclicking in the server which can be up to a bantime of 30 days or more. MJ said something about it so I responded to it and I got banned for 14 days. I feel I shouldnt be banned cause I was just responding to MJ on topic but if thats your decision then thats ok

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-30-2021, 08:23 PM)Revolverkid Wrote:
(08-30-2021, 08:14 PM)Zobc Wrote: Hmm how do I say this, well I got banned because I was told not to talk about the situation of abcdefg. (KingAllan) of autoclicking in the server which can be up to a bantime of 30 days or more. MJ said something about it so I responded to it and I got banned for 14 days. I feel I shouldnt be banned cause I was just responding to MJ on topic but if thats your decision then thats ok

u havent seen skystars dms but when this video of mine is done uploading she said they are waiting for it to be done and they will ban him thats what I meant.

u didnt see dms rev but me and sky were talking and if when I sent the vid of my proof they would ban him you just didnt see dms
KingAllan Is Banned For 30d For Using AutoClicker, You were banned for 14d because after being told to drop it you proceeded anyway. You asked me for KingAllan's Discord name and I Told You I would not give it to you because it would start a war. Guess what happened... Yea... This is why you bring it directly to a staff member and not blast it in general chat.