Poll: Who's Build Do You Like! Please Vote Honestly! (You can Vote For 2 People!)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
*MJdidi1
16.67%
6 16.67%
*Lil_ol_Me
25.00%
9 25.00%
L0onys & *PilotLicense924
27.78%
10 27.78%
Optimash
8.33%
3 8.33%
*beararaiter
8.33%
3 8.33%
*derpyduk08
11.11%
4 11.11%
Chief_Nita
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

August Build Contest!
August Build Contest:

Ships / Boats

[Image: Minecraft-1.12.2-7_31_2021-6_50_29-PM-2.png]

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming... NO Use a Boat!

Lets See Your Creativity! We Know You've Got It! The Boat That Wins Will Be Featured Either In Or Around /res tp boats! Good Luck Builders!

Helpful Tip:
Since You're Working In Water, Try A Water Breathing Potion Or Conduit Setup To Make Building Easier!

*Prizes*

1st Place: Premium Rank or $10 Live & Build Gift Card

Set of God Armor & Tools, Spawn Egg of Choice, Player Head of Choice (Non Staff Head)

2nd Place: 150k In Game, Set of God Armor & Tools
3rd Place: 75k In Game, Set of God Armor or Tools
Here's The Rules:
1. Must be done in Survival!
2. If Multiple People work on the build Only 1 gets the prize.
3. Don't beg for blocks! Plenty of time and Plenty of shops!
4. Must Be Related to Monthly Theme!
5. Keep it Family Friendly
6. Add Res Tp or Coords so Players can Judge it!
7. When Voting Starts, Creating Multiple Accounts 
For Votes Will Disqualify and Result in Perm Ban
Don't Do It!
8. Only Current Server Players are Able to Vote.
(I.E. Mom and Dad can't vote for you unless they play on the server)
9. Bribing for Votes is Not Allowed.
10. Builds Previously Submitted In Past Build Contest Are 
Unable to Be Submitted Again For Future Builds!
11. Have Fun! Be Creative!
All Pictures of Builds Must be Submitted in Comments Below by:
August 25th 2021, 10pm Est.
X:16,781 Z:51618 
Title- Higgins

HI!!! this is *derpyduk08 with my submission for the august build contest! it is a steampunk flying boat with propeller engines on the sides, along with a dock, captain quarters, one prison cell, barrels the hull, and a few beds for crew! id love for you to visit, (i have a shop on my mountain visit or ill lock you in the brig) ((just kidding I'm nice))
anyways, TYPE THIS COMMAND IN CHAT: /res tp derpy. it will take you there! (if there is no image i apologize, but youll just have to take my word that its there)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello! This is *beararaiter and my build for the august build contest is a submarine, a battleship, and an aircraft carrier. The command to get there is /Res tp navy . I apologize if there are any hostile mobs that spawned on the boats, torches would have ruined the look. The submarine is out front of the aircraft carrier that you tp onto, and the sub has a small cockpit, a few scaffolding to get to the periscope, two bunk rooms, and an engine room. The aircraft carrier has a small bunk in the back of the cockpit and two planes with some people in them. And lastly you have the battleship which is to the right of the aircraft carrier, it has a kitchen, a bunk room, a cockpit, sonar room, and a brig. I hope you visit my build and I'm sorry if I wrote to much cause I'm new at this. (Also if you want, bring a few buckets cause some axolotls spawn in the water around the boats).

Hoi, This is my build, /res tp Mah_Ship if you want to see it sry i couldnt get pictures working here its there and I posted them in general on discord Smile

Hello all,
L0onys and *PilotLicense924 here
We build 3 modern boats and some pool floaties
In the the big boat (the titanic) there is also a restaurant with a band, free food en the noteblock songs:
-Take on me
-Stick man meme
-The Crab Rave meme
If you want to check it out by yourself go to /res tp armada

Hi Everybody,

Welcome to "bluenose".  This is based on The Bluenose, a Canadian fishing/racing schooner.  It also featured on the Canadian dime.

To visit the viewing platform do /res tp bluenose
You can take the lift down to use a boat to cruise around the build.

To visit the ship do /res tp bluenose.deck
You can visit the crew's quarters, the galley, the mess and the Captains's quarters.

Thank you for visiting "bluenose".  Be sure to visit the other entries.  They are AMAZING!!! 

*Lil ol Mii

This month I (*MJdidi1) built a dinky little sailboat. Didn't have enough time (was too lazy) to add interior of any kind or make it bigger. Check it out at /res tp BoatBuild to look at it for yourself.