Dojodue123 - Staff Application
First Name: Jonathon
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: Dojodue123
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: At least 8 years more likely 9-10
How long have you played on the server? (check with /statz list): 6 days 5 hours 
How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): 63 (I'm working on it)
Date of Birth (MM/YY): 07/1997
Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y/N): Yes (On this server)
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal team candidate:

Good day fellow readers,

Dojodue123 here or Jonathon. I enjoy playing video games and working out. I have a new addition to my family in 4 month old kitten named Finn (at the time of writing this). I currently work full time while I try to figure out what to actually do with the rest of my life. While I'm not working or exercising you can catch me on Live and Build trying my best at creating things. Funny enough for someone who has been playing as long as me I still can't manage to build something I like. We are working on that though and am slowly improving.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've been playing Minecraft for a long time and have been on Liveandbuild for quite some time also. I was a staff member on the old server before it was shut down. Once Brad told me it was back up I was ecstatic, and I've been playing here ever since. It was nice to be back on a server where I could simply Live and Build. The community surrounding Live and Build is still there and I remember some people from back in the day. The current community here is great and I don't see myself going anywhere soon. Especially with the new cave and cliffs update you can catch me online basically all the time.[/font]

I feel like I would be an ideal team member because of my experience with mostly everything the server has to offer. (Minus integrated circuits) I have prior staff experience so I know how to deal with people breaking the rules. Recently I have been playing more and sometimes there isn't a staff member online to help so I do my best to try to help them out. I'm nice to everyone that has questions in chat, and I love to interact with everyone in chat. 

In conclusion I feel like I would be an adequate member of the Staff team because of my experience, amount of hours I'll be playing, will to help, and generosity.

Thanks, 
Dojo