Poll: Vote for your Favorite Builds! (2 votes per)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
*derpyduk08
5.88%
2 5.88%
Jhoopie
17.65%
6 17.65%
Tedtot / Shumshy
17.65%
6 17.65%
L0onys
20.59%
7 20.59%
LauraM / Chex_yl
20.59%
7 20.59%
*Lil_ol_Mii
17.65%
6 17.65%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

June Build Contest
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][Image: Minecraft-1.16.5-5_31_2021-7_28_50-PM.png][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]June's Build Contest is: Pets / Fav Animal!
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]*Prizes*[/font][/font]

1st Place: Premium Rank or $10 Live & Build Gift Card
Set of God Armor & Tools, Choice Player Head (Non Staff Head)
2nd Place: 50k In Game, Set of God Armor & Tools
3rd Place: 25k In Game, Set of God Armor or Tools
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Here's The Rules:
1. Must be done in Survival!
2. If Multiple People work on the build Only 1 gets the prize.
3. Don't beg for blocks! Plenty of time and Plenty of shops!
4. Must Be Related to Monthly Theme!
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. Keep it Family Friendly[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]6. Add Res Tp or Coords so Players can Judge it![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]7. When Voting Starts, Creating Multiple Accounts [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]For Votes Will Disqualify and Result in Perm Ban[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Don't Do It![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]8. Only Current Server Players are Able to Vote.[/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif](I.E. Mom and Dad can't vote for you unless they play on the server)[/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]9. Bribing for Votes is Not Allowed.[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]10. Have Fun! Be Creative![/font]
(1 Photo Per Build)
All Pictures of Builds Must be Submitted in Comments Below by:

June 25th 2021, 10pm Est.
Hi everyone! this is derpyduk08, and this is blobby the blob-fish! my favorite animal is the blob-fish, they may be ugly sometimes, but they are cute in thier own special way!
I am an armature builder, and my build is not symmetrical, but please do take a look! !!!!!!!The command to visit blobby is /RES TP derpyblobfish!!!!!!!! i sadly cannot atach the screenshot due to file size problems, but he is there with his glowstone flag!
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...image0.png
This is my blackstone dragon. The wings are of obsidian.
The res is /res tp moneyfarm
Mc name: PilotLicense924
This month we (Me and Shumshy) decided to build the fabulous Loaf Kitty!!! (His name is Euro by the way). Feel free to check out [/res tp LoafKitty] and explore the party going inside Mr. Loaf Cat as well as the other animals we have built, including a dog, a panda and bunny pixel art, and mittens... what happened to mittens?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi all!  attached is my entry into the June build competition, My favourite Pokemon Litten!
Use /res tp Compentry to see it in game, and dont forget to see everyones build in person with /res tp!
Hope you like it!
Shocked 
Big Grin  Helloo everyone  Big Grin

Quickly come and save Florecer Village from the giant sea serpent !!!
Type in /res tp FlorecerVillage and run to the ocean fast to catch a glimpse of the enormous sea monster

Florecer Village's entry into the June Build Contest
Built by LauraM and Chex_yl
If you like what we have created we would really appreciate your votes 

Thank you  Heart

Hi everybody,
This goose is my entry for June's Build Competition.  At the moment, I don't have a title for it  Shy

To come and see it, /res tp untitled

Be sure to visit all the entries.  They are amazing and everybody put a lot into their builds!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)