Skystar99 - Staff Application
First Name: Kayley
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: Skystar99
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 2012
How long have you played on the server? (check with /statz list): 5 days and 6 hours, I’ve also been playing on here since 2015
How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): 64 times
Date of Birth (MM/YY): 09/00
Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y/N): No, nothing too serious
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal staff candidate: 
Hello! My name is Kayley, but I go by Sky online. I love to draw, collect books, make jewelry, and play video games (especially minecraft). I currently attend college to obtain my Accounting degree and I drive for Uber eats, so most of my free time is during the night. I have 1 cat named Misty, and I live with my boyfriend. My favorite color is sky blue and my favorite animal is a tiger!
I've played on this server since I was 15, which is about 5 years ago now. Live and Build has been the main server I've played on most of my minecraft career. I love all the people who play on here, and some of them I even message and talk to frequently off of minecraft! I enjoy being in this wonderful community where everyone is super helpful and caring, and I love sharing what I build with everybody. I was so excited to hear this past year that the server was coming back, and now that I finally have more free time, I've been playing nonstop.
Since I've been on, I've realized that I've been pretty helpful to other players, especially since I play at odd hours when not many other staff are online. I remember a lot about residences and commands from playing on here so much, I find that I can be super helpful for everyone who has questions about what commands to use or how to do something with their residence. I love people's reactions when I tell them everything they can do within their residence, they get so excited! 
So, I figured that if I try and become staff, I could help people even more with their problems, and even fix other issues that I can't currently deal with as a regular player. For instance, recently a player came on and started using foul language in the chat. I wish I could've done something more, but all I could do was watch and wait for another staff to join and handle the issue with a ban. I hope that by becoming staff, I can solve situations like this to keep the server a safer, more friendlier place. I love the community this server has, and I'd be thrilled to be apart of the force that keeps this server the way it is.