First Name: Harry
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: ValleyDancer
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y): 
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 7 years
How long have you played on the server? (6 months): 
How many times have you voted? (10): 
Date of Birth (02/97): 
Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y): 
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal staff candidate: 

My name is Ford McArver and I have been playing Minecraft for the better part of seven years. It is an amazing game where I could conquer the world around me and provide for my friends. The idea of growing from nothing and starting a whole world with nothing but my closest friends was a highlight for me. Creating houses, defeating bosses, and learning all the new items in the games became a source of enjoyment for me. My friend introduced it to me when I was in seventh grade and it was all I did. From morning till night, I just played Minecraft.

Time went on, however, and I became more interested in playing with people online and becoming friends with people. Hunting people also became an amazing past time along with normal PVP and faction servers. I came to understand that Minecraft has a lot of different components to it and that it did not have to just be building or PVP, but Skyblock and Hunger Games as well.  I realized Minecraft's real limit was simply my imagination.

I want to be a staff member because I have been on the server for a while and understand the odds and ends pretty well. The PVP rules are basically ingrained into my brain and I love to foster a positive enviorrnment for those playing. I have a pretty busy schedule with school and work, but I could always find some time during the week to jump on and help other players or simply play from time to time. I have made some great friends on LiveandBuild like Prada, who is one of my best friends as of now. 

LiveandBuild is a nice, cozy server and I would like to help keep it that way and help build the server up with my ideas. Minecraft is a complicated game sometimes, but people's interaction with a server does not have to be. If I can make that easier I would be happy to help anyone joining the server. Offering new ideas and talking to new players would be a joy. I hope that the players I help can make life long friends like I have.

Harry Ford McArver IV