Staff Application
First Name: Ron
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: zombiehunter0523
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Yes I have joined, username NYY_Collector
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I started playing Minecraft in 2011 so roughly 10 years.
How long have you played on the server? (check with /statz list): I am still a new player sadly, stared playing 2 weeks ago but have 3 Days 23 Hours an 31 Minutes as of 2/2/21
How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): I have voted 144 times as of 2/2/2021
Date of Birth (MM/YY): 05/1989 (yes I 'm old lol)
Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y/N): Yes: Over the Years I have been a Moderator on a few servers an was Head Admin on another. Also have run my own server for awhile, was nothing crazy just were my friends could come on an play.
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal staff candidate:

Hi I 'm Ron aka zombiehunter0523 I'm 31 years old an currently work overnights. I am often online in the mornings ( United States EST) An there are normally no staff online. This I feel can be helpful since other staff members or the Admin will not have to always get bothered. I can also be active on discord an moderate the chat that, so even when I'm not online I can still be of help.
Even though I only started on the server roughly 2 weeks ago I have noticed that I am almost always trying to helping new players out with their questions and any issues they might have with the server. I always enjoy helping out players with their problems and I am ready to take on the role as a staff member
and give back to the server's community. I tend to never lose my cool and get mad at players even though they ask some silly questions. I am very flexible as long as it do not interfere with my work schedule an I can be put to any task and I will be able to get it done.
I have been told that I would fit the Staff role and I would be good since I'm on different times as the other staff members . Since I started playing this server I have really enjoyed it,The staff have been very helpful an I would like to help them out in return.  I always try my hardest to make everyone happy and I always try to make a good first impression to the new players so they want to keep coming back and play the server. I hope you will consider my request to be staff even though I am still new..
Congrats zombiehunter!
--
Brodie McKinney
aka. TheStriker095
Server Owner
[Image: animated-banner-468x60-1.gif]