Staff Application
First Name: Audrieanna
Minecraft: Java Edition Username: Kanaudrie
Have you joined LiveAndBuild.Net Official Discord server? (Y/N): Y
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 5 years
How long have you played on the server? (check with /statz list): 3 days 15 hours and 3 minutes
How many times have you voted? (check with /statz list): 57
Date of Birth (MM/YY): 03/18/2005
Do you have any previous staff experience on another server? (Y/N): No, but I have helped other players.
Please in detail (4-5 paragraphs) introduce yourself and explain why you would be an ideal staff candidate: 

Hello, my name is Audrienna Taylor, but I go by Audrie. I am 15 years old and will be 16 March 18, 2021. I am applying for staff because I help people on the server and Help the admins. I also love how the server is ran by the owner, admins, and staff. Also, I will be a great influence on the players on the LiveandBuild server. I believe that I would be a great addition to the Staff team.

Firstly, i am applying because I already help people on the server. If someone has a question and I know the answer, I will answer it. I help not only players but staff too. If someone is breaking the rules, I will be one if the first people to tell staff. I provide evidence of the wrongdoing and send it to one of the admins on discord. Whether it be an admin or staff, or a helper I will get it to someone because I believe this server should be the way it was portrayed; safe and respectful.

Secondly, I love how the server is ran and want to help keep it that way. The server is a peaceful place to escape to after a long day. I love looking at all the unique builds on the server that the players build. Unless it is inappropriate of course. If it is inappropriate I would notify an admin to come take it down. I would have the players name and the res name for them too, if resed. I would help with events and come up with events I believe players would enjoy (such as an elytra race) and share them with fellow staff. I would be as helpful as I can be.

Third, I would be a great influence to the players on the LiveandBuild server. I know what is right and wrong and I would help them learn, too. I would enforce the rules and teach the differences between violations and no violations (such as caps). I correct when someone is wrong and I admit when I am wrong, so I would never misguide someone without speaking up about it. There would be plenty more player problems I could help with if I become staff.

In conclusion, I would make a great addition to the staff team. I would be a great investment to the team. I am very respectful and will act professionally toward the staff and players. Thank you for taking time to read my application and I hope to become staff one day.

Thank you for your time, 
Audrieanna Taylor